Monday, June 20, 2011

June 21st, 1992

This entry is dedicated to Nadirah Mohamad Nasriff, who just turned 19. 

Remember my Pooh Bear-cap ayey-erasers?
Remember how you imitated Pooh poses?
Remember how we laughed so hard to all of those?
Remember how that made the gap between us close?

I still remember during my school days,
From I was seven till I was seventeen,
I got too used to seeing you everyday, 
Now that I don't anymore, I wonder how you've been.




"You make me laugh when I don't even want to smile",
is what you do to me all this while.

You're the only friend who I grow up with like literally,
and the one who I wish to grow old with like seriously. 
*Insya Allah*

(hari khamis exam pulak kan? fighting3! you can do it~!! ^____^)

Life is about trials and tests,
each time we must give our best,
have faith in Allah & be fearless,
for  He will do the rest.

To the girl who loves stars and everything blue,
I just want to say 



SANAH HELWA YA HABIBTI!
kullu sanah wa enti toyyibah insya Allah


.: ukhuwwah fillah abadan abada :.

texted papa on father's day. ended up in tears. babpola seney sgt nok tiyop sejak maghi mesir neh? 

1 comment:

  1. jange la tiyop..klu awk tiyop sayo pon nok tiyop jugok..hihi

    ReplyDelete